Located 10 minutes from Entebbe Airport, Lake Heights Hotel overlooks Lake Victoria and the lush gardens of the hotel. Close to several surrounding activities, the hotel has 33 elegant rooms, business facilities, and an in-house restaurant.
Guests can go on mini-safaris to discover the environment and wildlife of the area as well as cruises on Lake Victoria — the largest lake in Africa. The Uganda Wildlife Education Centre is only a few minutes away. Here, visitors can observe and learn about Uganda’s wildlife from elephant, buffalo, giraffe, camel, and white rhino to zebra, lion, leopard, chimpanzee and Nile crocodile. Several different bird species also flock to the area.
There are 33 individually-designed rooms on offer that come in Standard, Executive, Executive Self-Contained, Executive Superior, and Universally Accessible configurations. All rooms are air-conditioned with WiFi, satellite TV, room service, and tea/coffee-making facilities. The hotel has a conference room, health and fitness centre, and in-house restaurant where guests can enjoy delicious meals. Spend sunny afternoons relaxing at the pool or in the gardens.
- 10 minutes from Entebbe Airport and close to several attractions
- Overlooks Lake Victoria and is minutes from the Uganda Wildlife Education Centre
- Beautiful gardens, pool, health and fitness centre, and in-house restaurant and bar
- All rooms are en-suite and air-conditioned with WiFi, room service, and satellite TV
- Rooms come in a variety of configurations
- Conference centre