There is no better welcome to Uganda than a stay at Karibu Guesthouse Entebbe. Conveniently located only 10 minutes from Entebbe Airport and literally translating to ‘welcome’ in Swahili, Karibu offers a host of convenient amenities and modern necessities for travellers beginning or ending their Ugandan adventure.
Entebbe not only acts as the gateway to all that this exciting country has to offer, but to a host of its own attractions, too. From its National Botanical Gardens and Uganda Wildlife Education Centre to the capital, Kampala, which is only a short drive away. Other activities in the vicinity include fishing on Lake Victoria, golfing, and day trips to Sesse Islands and Jinja (the adventure capital of Uganda).
With complimentary and reliable airport transfers, Wi-Fi in all 7 en-suite Rooms, and a Full English Breakfast included in your stay — Karibu certainly is ahead of the game. Catering to a small number of guests at any given time, high levels of service are inevitable. Guests can choose from the guesthouse’s 3 Lake View Rooms, 1 Bordeaux Room, and their 3 Garden Rooms.
- All rooms have King-Size beds, mosquito nets, desks, and en-suite bathrooms
- Renowned for their 3-course breakfasts, a la carte lunches, and 4-course dinner set menus
- Activities in Entebbe include golf, fishing, sunset cruises on Lake Victoria, and birding
- Day trips can easily be made to Jinja, Mbamba Swamp, and the Sesse Islands
- 36 different bird species have been spotted in Karibu’s garden