Mere minutes from Entebbe International Airport, but hidden in a garden flush with indigenous foliage, Airport Guesthouse Entebbe is the ideal host for travellers starting or ending their Ugandan holiday — particularly those arriving or departing late at night or early in the morning thanks to the guesthouse’s complimentary airport transfers at any time of the day or night.
Away from the bustle of busy Kampala and yet minutes from the airport and gateway destination to the country, Entebbe is home to numerous attractions from the shimmering shores of Lake Victoria to the Ngamba and Sesse islands. Visitors are also encouraged to embark on trips to Zika Forest, Uganda Reptile Village, and the Botanical Gardens.
Choose from the guesthouse’s 6 Rooms with double beds, 3 with 2 singles, and one with 3 singles. There is also a family house on the property that can accommodate 5 guests and boasts its own living and dining room. For those truly just passing through, there are additional rooms in the main house with shared bathroom facilities. Don’t miss out on traditional cuisine at Mama Africa restaurant or a beer at the bar.
- Mere minutes from Entebbe International Airport
- Complimentary airport transfers are available at any time of day or night
- Comfortable array of accommodation with en suite facilities, and more affordable options sharing bathroom facilities
- Mama Africa restaurant is renowned for its delicious and proudly local dishes
- Set in a garden of indigenous flora