‘Location, location, location’ may be the byword for the Zanzibar Serena Hotel. Favourably situated right on ancient Stone Town’s beach, this hotel guarantees guests a seaside holiday steeped in the city’s vibrant history and culture.
From any of the hotel’s 51 Luxury Rooms you can catch a glimpse of Stone Town’s dhow harbours, colourful bazaars, Portuguese forts, and the Indian Ocean. Serena’s décor and design reflects Stone Town’s rich cultural history with Swahili, Arabic, and colonial influences tastefully infused throughout.
All the rooms and suites come with Wi-Fi, air conditioning, 24-hour room service, satellite TV, a mini-bar, and more. Each of the 39 Standard Rooms are furnished with king-size and twin-size beds. But don’t stay indoors. There is magic outside your hotel room: dine on freshly caught seafood at the hotel’s Terrace Restaurant or head off to Serena’s beach hideaway for an exclusive seaside BBQ. The hotel swimming pool is a great spot to tan with a drink in hand while the nearby beach offers up a range of water sports. And if the kids start getting in your hair, baby sitters can be arranged.
- Favourably located right on the beach of Zanzibar’s historic Stone Town
- 51 Luxury Rooms with great views and all essential amenities
- Fine food and wine available at the hotel restaurant or any of the nearby eateries
- In-house wedding planning makes this a prime spot for a beach wedding or seaside honeymoon
- Caters for meetings, conferences, and business travel