Prepare to be pampered like royalty at the 5-star boutique eco-green Zanzi Resort, nestled on the cliffs of Kama and overlooking azure waters just 14km from Stone Town - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The resort will indulge every whim as guests are wrapped up in the beauty of this tropical paradise.
Trips to nearby spice farms will immerse patrons in a cloud of flavours and scents while the blissfully therapeutic on-site spa is at hand for days of relaxation and pampering. A chance for guests to discover a world of culinary delights is available at the restaurant, where local chefs will reveal the secrets behind the stunning composition of flavours they bring to the plate.
Privacy and comfort are ensured at Zanzi Resort with their 7 Ocean View Luxury Villas featuring a large private garden with a private swimming pool and direct access to the beach. A stay in one of the 6 African Eco Villas, constructed using traditional African techniques and materials, promises luxury dressed up with African flair.
- 5-star boutique eco-green resort
- A fantastic spa offers rejuvenating massages
- Local chefs are available to teach guests the art of cooking
- The Ocean View Luxury Villas feature a large private garden area with its own swimming pool and direct access to the beach
- The African Eco Villas offer luxury with an African aesthetic