The Residence Zanzibar combines various influences of the island’s African, Omani and European heritage to create an ambience of rare splendour and enchanting elegance. The bountiful villa resort is cushioned among 32 hectares of tropical gardens and framed by a flawless mile-long beach on the southwest coast.
Exotic images of kaleidoscope sunsets and azure waters aside, Zanzibar will delight you with unique multicultural experiences. Explore the cultural influences of voyaging traders at the World Heritage Site of Stone Town, Zanzibar City’s old quarter. Stroll through a maze of twisting streets and bustling bazaars and get a glimpse into the town’s grand past. Visit spice plantations and discover the Jozani Forest Reserve. When done exploring, lounge on the beach, enjoy plentiful watersports, and revel in sensational spa treatments.
The resort’s 66 stand-alone luxury villas offer endless space and privacy. Relaxation is unavoidable in wicker chairs and daybeds on the outside lounge deck, overlooking a private swimming pool and tranquil gardens. Bicycles are provided with each villa for your leisure, and a gastronomic journey awaits at two restaurants or in the intimacy of your villa.
- On 32 hectares of tropical gardens and pristine beach on Zanzibar’s southwest coast
- 66 stand-alone luxury villas with outside lounge deck, overlooking a private swimming pool and garden
- Multicultural experiences—bazaars, forts, Stone Town
- Jozani Forest Reserve, spice plantations, and beaches can be explored with the bicycles provided
- Two restaurants blend enticing flavours and spices