Zanzibar is a beach paradise touched with the romance of travel and discovery – the perfect pinch of spice to flavour a relaxing sojourn to white sandy beaches and warm waters. Anna of Zanzibar, named for a traditional trading currency, captures this magic like nowhere else, offering barefoot luxury and all the amenities of a five-star boutique hotel.
A partnership with a PADI 5 dive centre ensures the finest dive sites while deep sea fishing and snorkelling are also popular. Stroll or bicycle along acclaimed Bweju beach or soak up the rays on a sun bed. Slip into the tropical garden with its private beach huts and sparkling pool. And don’t forget the spa! For a cultural infusion take an hour’s drive to the World Heritage Site of Stone Town, and central island spice farms or visit neighbouring villages.
Accommodation comprises just 5 Luxury Villas, 3 of which can be converted for quadruple occupation, secreted in the gardens, boasting ocean views and equipped with five-star luxury amenities. A daily changing a la carte menu marrying international specialities with Zanzibari spices and fresh produce can be enjoyed in various stunning settings including the welcoming main house terrace.
- Only 5 villas with all the amenities of a five-star boutique hotel – an exclusive stay
- 1 hour’s drive from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stone Town
- Situated by Bweju Beach, one of Conde Nast Traveller’s 30 top island beaches
- A host of activities on offer
- Barefoot luxury with exceptional individual service in a relaxed atmosphere