On the edge of an acacia forest and surrounded by the riverine landscape that Tanzanian safari-goers travel miles for, is the sunrise camp: Little Chem Chem. This exclusive campsite invites a small number of guests to its 5 suite-like tents overlooking Burunge Lake and against the backdrop of the Babati Mountains. Welcoming and elegant, Little Chem Chem oozes the overwhelming appeal of a bygone era of safari.
In a wildlife-rich haven between Lake Manyara and Tarangire National Park, the landscape surrounding Little Chem Chem is dotted with plains game, abundant birdlife, and predators such as cheetah and leopard. This is a superb location to explore Africa on foot on tracking safaris, while other activities include nighttime game drives, photographic safaris, hot air balloon trips, helicopter flights, and private dining experiences.
Little Chem Chem’s tent walls are adorned with animal portraits and natural materials such as wood and stone are used throughout. Each room has king-size/twin beds, a dressing room, en-suite bathroom with Molton Brown toiletries and a gown and slippers, while the outside firepit is the best spot to watch the sun go down with your loved one.
- Between Tarangire National Park and Lake Manyara National Park
- Intimate safari experience with only five luxury tents
- A child 10+ years can be accommodated on a camp bed
- Activities include tracking safaris, anti-poaching activities, nighttime game drives, hot air balloon rides, helicopter trips, and more
- Each tent boasts its own private fire pit