The Great Migration of thousands of wildebeest and zebra across the plains of East Africa is at the top of many an adventurer’s bucket list. Singita Faru Faru Lodge in the Grumeti Game Reserve allows you to experience this majestic journey on horseback and far away from the throngs of tourists trying to crowd the Serengeti.
Spanning 140,000 hectares, the Grumeti Reserve is not just a backdrop for the Great Migration but is also the home of lion, leopard, giraffe, cheetah, elephant, and even the endangered black rhino. With Singita guests are guaranteed game-viewing experiences unlike any other, from traditional game drives and horseback safaris to hot-air balloon safaris.
After a day of adventure, head back to camp and unwind with a treatment at the Bush Spa or with a dip in one of the lodge’s two swimming pools. Accommodation consists of 7 Bedroom Suites, one Family Suite, and one Villa Suite (complete with its own private infinity pool). All suites are air-conditioned and come with complimentary Wi-Fi, as well as their own private viewing deck.
- Experience the Great Migration on horseback
- Singita also offers hot-air balloon safaris lasting one hour and accommodating between four and eight people
- The Grumeti Reserve is home to lion, leopard, giraffe, black rhino, and many more mammals
- Unwind with a beauty treatment at the lodge’s Bush Spa
- Each Suite comes with its own private viewing deck