With endless views across the Serengeti Plains from the Nyarboro Hills, Serengeti Sopa Lodge occupies a coveted position in one Africa’s most revered safari destinations. The Serengeti National Park is not only home to the Big 5 and an astonishing array of other wildlife, but it also plays host to the Great Migration which passes through the area annually.
With such a varied landscape, it’s unsurprising that the Serengeti is known as a park with exceptional biodiversity. From swamps and riverine forests, to open grassland and verdant valleys, guests can expect to see some of the continent’s best-loved species, including lion, elephant, rhino, spotted hyena, and African wild dog. While many travellers flock to the Serengeti in the hopes of catching a glimpse of the Great Migration, the park is undoubtedly a year-round safari destination.
With adjoining rooms and kiddies activities, Serengeti Sopa Lodge is a family-friendly destination. Other activities on offer for all ages include hot-air balloon safaris, birdwatching, and traditional game drives. The lodge has an on-site gift shop, gym, swimming pool, and array of room options on offer.
- 69 Standard Rooms, 4 Double-Story Units, and 1 Universal Access Room
- All rooms have a lounge, en-suite bathroom, minibar, and verandah overlooking the Serengeti
- The lodge can tailor meals for children and those with special dietary requirements
- Reached after a 50min flight from Arusha followed by a 45min road transfer (a safari experience in itself)
- Wi-Fi available in public areas