Hidden in among rocky outcrops next to the Grumeti River, Serengeti Migration Camp is a wild, yet luxurious camp in the Serengeti National Park. The camp blends seamlessly into the environment and is elevated on huge boulders, giving it striking views out over the valley floor where colossal herds of wildebeest pass through in a cloud of dust during the Great Migration.
Throughout most of the year, activities revolve around exploring the Serengeti National Park on day and night game drives or walking safaris in search of bountiful game, including the Big 5, which roam through the area. Yet, when the Great Migration passes by, most guests are content with gazing in awe at the colossal herds of animals from the comfort of the camp or from within a hot-air balloon floating over the plains.
The 20 luxurious, elevated Tented Rooms are each surrounded by 360-degree verandahs with breath-taking views over the surrounding plains. The interiors of the Tented Rooms display effortless elegance in their soft furnishings, writing desk, and en-suite shower room. The main tented area features a split-level lounge, a swimming pool, and a restaurant.
- Perfectly positioned to witness the Great Migration
- Hidden among rocks in a thin column of the Serengeti National Park
- Year-round game-viewing on day and night game drives, walking safaris, or hot-air balloon safaris
- The 20 elevated Tented Rooms are each surrounded by 360-degree verandahs with breath-taking views over the plains
- Main tented area features a split-level lounge, swimming pool, and restaurant