Lemala Kuria Hills Lodge is perfectly positioned in the northern Serengeti’s Wogakurya Hills, in the path of passing wildebeest herds as they move to the Mara and back. The Mara River is the place to be, with river crossings proving to be the main attraction.
Elegant tented suites, arranged between large boulders and the hilly landscape, ensure privacy and spectacular vistas of endless grassy slopes, open woodland, and tree-lined watercourses. Expect excellent service from the warm and vibrant staff, and experience the natural wonders of the Serengeti on game drives, wildlife walks (booked in advance) and dinners in the bush.
The 15 suite tents boast twin or super-king-sized beds and have electricity, a private plunge pool, en-suite bathrooms with flush toilets and running water, as well as hot showers and freestanding bathtubs. Enjoy bar and dining areas with superb views, relax on decks at the main swimming pool or rejuvenate in the Melengali Spa tent, situated in the wild capturing a natural and peaceful setting.
- Positioned in the northern Serengeti, within the main corridor of the Wildebeest Migration
- Close to the Mara River, famed for river crossings between June and August
- Glass-fronted tented suites for optimal views
- Modern bathrooms with running water, hot showers, bathtubs and flushing toilets
- Onsite Melengali Spa offering treatments and massages
- Daily game drives and walks offered