Legendary Serengeti Camp is a mobile camp that follows the migratory route of the more than 2 million wildebeest, zebra and Thomson’s gazelle as they make their way through the Serengeti National Park. Enjoy an exclusive viewing of this marvel of nature as well as secluded accommodation in the African bush.
The camp moves between the south, west and north of the Serengeti depending on the movement of the migration. Guests can enjoy exclusive safaris, day safaris to Ndutu or Southern Serengeti, breakfast and lunch picnics and hot air ballooning. When the camp is in Masawa, walking safaris, cultural experiences, and night drives are also available.
When it is set up, the camp is pitched in 2 halves, with 11 tents in total. One side has 6 or 7 tents, while the other has 4 or 5. Each half has its own lounge and dining area and guests are guaranteed to have an intimate safari experience. The tents are designed to maximise privacy and the view of the surrounding Serengeti plains. All parties will have their own dining table and private safari vehicle and guide.
- Mobile camp that follows the Great Migration in the Serengeti
- Gives guests a good chance of unbelievable migration viewings
- Private safari vehicles and guides provided for each party as well as separate dining tables
- Camp divided in half to ensure privacy and exclusivity
- All tents are designed to maximise privacy and the views of the surrounding plains