Kubu Kubu Tented Camp can be found in the central Serengeti National Park, ideally located in one of the hotspots for migrating wildebeest in Tanzania. The Seronera River draws an array of wildlife to the water’s edge as well as magnificent birdlife. Those with a keen eye and luck on their side may spot the elusive leopard as it darts along the river bank’s riverine forest.
The camp offers exclusivity and a modern atmosphere thanks to its large living areas which allow guests to unwind in the lap of luxury while still giving them a front-row seat to passing wildlife. The camp can be reached by daily flights or a five-hour drive from Arusha. Explore the Serengeti by game vehicle and hot air balloon while visiting famous Maasai kopjes and enjoying sundowners and breakfasts in the bush.
Kubu Kubu Tented Camp incorporates a modern African theme throughout its 25 double en-suite tents. The restaurant treats guests to delicious food and wine while its pool invites guests to enjoy a refreshing swim after an adventurous day out. There is also a relaxing lounge, Wi-Fi, a small library, and board games.
- Located in a seasonal wildebeest migration path and close to the Seronera River attracting wildlife and over 500 bird species
- Enjoy game drives and hot air balloon safaris
- There are 25 en-suite luxury tents
- A lounge, internet access, restaurant, and swimming pool are all available for guests to enjoy
- Close to the Maasai Kopjes, Seronera Valley, Grumeti River, and Olduvai Gorge Museum