The Central Serengeti is enhanced by Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp, a mobile tented safari camp that is strategically positioned for the most memorable safari experience. Game viewing is never a disappointment, and depending on the location of the camp, you may find fascinating cultural activities at your fingertips.
Explore this game-rich area on game drives—this area of the Serengeti is a prime place to spot cheetah on the vast open plains. Subject to location, take a trip to the local Maasai village to learn more about the culture and traditions of the tribe. The camp is only a two-hour scenic drive from Olduvai Gorge Museum and Grumeti River, where the fossilised remains of ancient civilisations are found.
An authentic safari feel is maintained in the 10 roomy tents, each fitted with either a king-sized bed or two twins, featuring an en-suite bathroom. The camp is eco-friendly and runs on solar lighting. Guests can gather around the campfire for sundowners, or relax in the mess tent before dining on local and international flavours either inside or outdoors.
- Serengeti location—terrific game viewing and see the migration in season
- Mobile safari camp of 10 tents with en-suite bathrooms
- Visits to the local Maasai village to learn about their culture
- Two-hour scenic drive to Olduvai Gorge Museum and Grumeti River
- Campfire sundowners and mess tent, indoor and outdoor dining, and picnics in the bush