Kitela Lodge stands tall at the top of a valley overlooking the eastern wall of the Ngorongoro. With views over a coffee plantation and the valley below, the atmosphere here is instantly peaceful and pleasing.
Guided walks in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area are a highlight here. In the afternoon, you can choose to take a guided walk around the farm where you will learn about how their operation runs. Or you can go on a guided Maasai culture walk through one of the small local villages, visiting the brick makers and coffee farms. After a day of sightseeing indulge in a massage at the lodge.
Built in the style of an old farmstead, the lodge’s 20 Suites offer various configurations and are suited for all travellers, including families. Large beds with mosquito nets and en suite bathrooms with showers ensure a comfortable stay, while the views are sure to leave you staring in wonder. Meals are served buffet-style in the main dining room of the lodge or around the swimming pool.
- Proximity to Ngorongoro Conservation Area for guided walks
- Small, exclusive lodge, with only 20 Suites of varying configurations
- Tranquil setting in lush gardens with a view to the valley and coffee plantation
- Variety of activities cultural walks and massages
- Personal service and friendly hospitality