The magnificently endless Musabi Plains roll out into the distance below Soroi Serengeti, a lodge set high on a natural plateau in the Western Corridor of the Serengeti National Park. A three-tier elevated deck supported by stilts provides a magnificent spot from which to observe the wildlife below.
The lodge’s position in the Serengeti National Park means that it is perfectly situated for guests to view the Great Migration where hundreds of thousands of wildebeest make their way through the park. Set out at first light for a game drive and return in the late afternoon, or opt for a hot air balloon safari where guests can view the Serengeti’s wildlife from a different perspective.
Set out among large rocks and acacia trees, the 25 Thatched Chalets feature beautiful hardwood floors and a personal balcony from which to view the game-dotted plains below. The glorious three-tier main deck features a fireplace, a dining area, and a spectacular infinity pool. The option to upgrade to a Suite is also available which will give guests extended lounge facilities and television services.
- Position high on a natural plateau provides spectacular views of the plains of the Serengeti National Park
- Three-tier deck area with a fireplace, dining area, and infinity pool
- Prime location for the viewing of the Great Migration
- Thatched Chalets feature hardwood floors and a personal balcony
- Suites offer extended lounge facilities and television services