At the perfect meeting point between the Central Serengeti valley and the Southern Serengeti plains, Dunia Camp’s prime location promises prolific wildlife sightings, away from the heavy tourist traffic that frequents the region. This intimate and private camp caters for families, couples, and small groups.
Rising from the surrounding grassland like a granite oasis, the Moru Kopjes of the Central Serengeti are favoured by members of the big cat family. Lion and leopard are frequently seen surveying the game-dotted landscape below while the Seronera River is home to high concentrations of impala—ensuring sightings of lion, leopard, and cheetah that are never too far behind.
Resting against the steady incline of Nyareboro Hill, Dunia Camp’s 8 Tented Suites are adorned with airy, en suite bathrooms and a verandah furnished with chairs and coir mats. Dunia is a carbon-neutral camp intent on leaving a light footprint on African soil. A family-friendly destination, the camp offers game-viewing and bird-watching safaris twice a day. For a truly unique experience, indulge in a balloon safari at dawn followed by a champagne breakfast in the bush.
- Family-friendly safari away from the heavy tourist traffic that often flocks to the region
- Convenient access to the Central Serengeti valley and the Southern Serengeti plains
- Terrific location for sighting big cats and the endangered black rhino
- The closest airstrip to the camp is only 45 minutes away
- Enjoy game drives, bird-spotting, and hot air balloon safaris