Arusha is the gateway to Tanzania’s richest natural treasures, from the highest peak on the continent to the greatest wildlife migration on earth. A stop through the city is inevitable for travellers and Palace Hotel Arusha is ideally located in the heart of the CBD to give guests a proper glimpse into Tanzanian city life before moving on to other more remote and wild locations.
Arusha is served by Kilimanjaro International Airport and the regional Arusha Airport, both 45 and 15min away respectively. Mount Meru forms the backdrop to the city while the highest mountain in Africa is only 2.5hr away by car. The Serengeti, the playing field of the most alluring of Africa’s animals, can also be reached by travelling through this city.
Guests can choose from the hotel’s 6 Deluxe Suites, 2 Studio Rooms, 11 Executive Rooms, 13 Deluxe Rooms, 51 Superior Rooms, and their Universal Access Suite. An array of dining options are available from a coffee shop and bar to a restaurant. Other onsite amenities include conference facilities, the Aloe Wellness Spa & Gym, Forex, car hire, babysitting, secure parking, and a business centre.
- Sports facilities close by include golf, tennis and squash courts
- An array of different room configurations to suit all travellers, including those in need of universal access
- Arusha is serviced by an international and national airport
- Mount Meru forms the backdrop to the city while Kilimanjaro is only 2.5hr away
- Access other wildlife hotspots such as Lake Manyara and the Serengeti