Acacia Farm Lodge is elegantly elevated on the Great Rift’s escarpment area and welcomes every type of traveller for business or pleasure. The lodge is located on the outskirts of Karatu, in Tanzania, which is mostly visited by those travelling to the Ngorongoro Crater. The gentle climate and spectacular panoramic farmland and forest views make this a tranquil destination desired by honeymooners.
The farm fits between the Tarangire National Park and Lake Manyara National Park, and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and Serengeti National Park. This provides visitors with plenty opportunities to explore the surrounding land. Tours to local and neighbouring tribes will help you better understand the life and farming activity that keeps Tanzania alive while the 25-acre farm boasts ample space for functions.
The underlying farm focus is to act sustainably towards the environment. Local, organic, and fresh products that meet global standards are used to put together a mix of modern African gourmet meals, accompanied by award-winning wines. There are 28 chalets, a fitness centre, massage room, beauty salon, and a swimming pool with sun beds. Bicycle rides, walks, and hikes with the in-house naturalist must not be missed.
- Ngorongoro Crater and Conservation Area, Lake Manyara National Park, Tarangire National Park and Lake Manyara airstrip are all nearby
- Massage room, beauty salon, and fitness centre available
- Every chalet has a private deck and view of the coffee farm
- In-house naturalists available for nature walks
- Swimming pool with sun beds