Foresters Arms Hotel is sprawled amid lush, forested gardens on a private estate in the Swaziland mountains. The hotel embraces a relaxed atmosphere and the slow-down-this-is-Africa feeling that characterises the Kingdom of Swaziland.
The invigorating climate allows for plenty nature walks, cycling, hiking, and horse riding. Practice your backswing at the Usutu Forest Golf Course or try your hand at fishing for trout. Sun seekers can lounge at the pool in the landscaped gardens, while avid birders can spot sunbirds and paradise flycatchers among the colourful vegetation. The spa is at your disposal for indulging treatments, set to relax and rejuvenate any weary traveller’s soul.
Each of the 34 bedrooms carries a personalised touch and features an en-suite bathroom, heated towel rails, Wi-Fi, and central heating for chilly winter nights. The old-country atmosphere is echoed in the hotel’s charming furnishings, vintage prints, and roaring log fires. The menus change daily and all ingredients are freshly sourced. For a treat guests can sit down to a seven course, candlelit dinner.
- The hotel embraces a relaxed atmosphere
- The invigorating climate allows for plenty of nature walks, cycling, hiking, and horse riding
- Indulge in rejuvenating treatments at the spa or lounge by the pool
- Golfing and fishing is available
- Sit down to a seven course, candlelit dinner