In the serene seaside village of St Francis Bay, planted firmly on their sandy shores, lies a five-star African beach house.
The Sands @ St Francis can be enjoyed either pre or post- safari in The Eastern Cape and is a place to indulge in complete relaxation. With views extending out to the sea from their floor to ceiling windows, total tranquillity awaits. The reception staff are happy to assist guests in organising any excursions in the area, otherwise why not take a bicycle ride into the village, boogie board down at the beach or simply unwind and enjoy a lunch on the pool deck or some time out in the steam room and Jacuzzi.
With only 5 large en suite bedrooms, this is an exclusive destination with all the amenities and facilities of a five-star establishment. A stylish appointed lounge, classic seafront bar and the glass fronted Octagon restaurant with thatched roof, timber deck and central fireplace make up the cosy and comfortable main areas. The infinity pool is the perfect place to enjoy a cocktail and soak up some sun.
- In the picturesque village of St Francis Bay on the East Coast of South Africa
- Away from the city crowds but still close to excursions and activities in the area
- An easy stroll down to white beaches not overrun by people
- African beach house offering all the services and facilities of a five-star establishment
- Views are probably the best in the area