The Windermere is a stylish boutique hotel set in the beach suburb of Humewood in the coastal city of Port Elizabeth. Enjoy one of the city's’ most enviable locations, situated just a short walk from King’s Beach with its Blue flag status, Mc Arthur's Pools, and some of the city's finest shops and restaurants in the area.
For discerning leisure guests and business executives, this is the ideal place to base oneself while in Port Elizabeth. The Windermere is within easy access of all the aquatic and marine activities, historical and cultural attractions, shopping, restaurants and entertainment complexes.
The hotel consists of 9 Luxury Rooms all combining décor elements of contemporary chic and classic comforts. The rooms are all spacious with a seating area, mini bar, air-conditioning and heating, IT ports, CD & DVD players and televisions. The en-suite bathrooms feature underfloor heating and Molton Brown toiletries. Enjoy breakfast al fresco on the deck or dine indoors contemporary-style. Other features of the hotel include a swimming pool, stylish bar, wireless internet, DVD and music library as well as concierge services.
- Prime location in the suburb of Humewood, Port Elizabeth
- Small boutique hotel with only 9 Luxury Rooms and attentive service
- Walking distance from the beach and easy access to activities in the area
- Secluded garden courtyard
- Offers a day excursion to Addo Elephant National Park followed by lunch at Elephant House in the Sundays River Valley