Singa Lodge, located in Port Elizabeth’s seaside suburb of Summerstrand, takes its name from the mystical dragon lion featured in Indonesian mythology and is characterised by an evocative and alluring fusion of Eastern and African decor. Enter a magical and romantic world of colour with each suite offering a different world of wonders.
Known as the ‘Friendly City’ and famous for its laid back pace, Port Elizabeth is the perfect place to unwind and relax. Situated close to the shoreline, guests staying at Singa are within easy reach of the beautiful beaches that are among the top features in the region. This is also the gateway to the Garden Route and its many charming towns as well as to The Eastern Cape safari region.
The individual style featured in each of the 9 Luxury Suites and 3 Executive Suites tucked away in tropical gardens offers guests a fresh experience every time they visit. Designer en suite bathrooms, extra-length king beds, minibar, bathrobes and slippers and a plasma television make up the amenities. A lovely pool with deck area, a bar and function venue round out the facilities.
- Only 10 minutes from the Port Elizabeth International Airport
- Truly romantic accommodation combine eastern and African influences—every suite is different
- Poolside area for relaxing and rejuvenating
- Perfect place for intimate weddings and corporate functions offering carefully tailored menus along with a relaxed garden atmosphere
- Five-star rating, luxury comes standard