Walk through the front doors and into a world of sophistication, elegance, style and excellence at the five-star No5 Boutique Art Hotel in Port Elizabeth. Situated in the upmarket, beachfront Summerstrand suburb, find yourself just 100m from the lapping waters of the Indian Ocean in South Africa’s ‘Friendly City’.
Port Elizabeth is the gateway to Eastern Cape, a region of mild climate, beautiful beaches, stunning wildlife destinations, outdoor pursuits and cultural and historical sites of interest. With facilities at No5 Boutique Art Hotel including a champagne lounge, terrace overlooking the rim flow pool, jazz lounge, an intimate movie theatre, a private dining area in the cellar, and a Salon Privé boasting an array of single malt whiskies and cigars – every space is a masterpiece.
This also extends to the 10 exquisite Suites of the hotel which in addition to the standard luxury amenities feature double bathrooms, private balconies or terraces, luxurious lounges, Nespresso machines, business desks, with wired network connections with the added option of Wi-Fi and in-room dining.
- A member of the Mantis Group upholding the high standards of the brand
- Under 10 minutes from the airport with the Indian Ocean just about on your doorstep
- Onsite gym and HEALINGearth spa complete with roof deck, designer mosaic shower and steam room
- A range of sophisticated facilities perfect for intimate private functions
- Truly extensive list of room amenities