South Africa’s ‘Friendly City’ (officially known as Port Elizabeth) acts as a superb gateway to all that the area has to offer from its nearby Big 5 game reserves to its world-class golf courses. Port Elizabeth’s affordable City Lodge has prime beachfront positioning and is only a stone’s throw from Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment World and is easily accessible from the airport.
The The Eastern Cape has been an up-and-coming malaria-free safari destination for decades now—but that’s not all it has to offer. Championship golf courses, world-class shopping and entertainment areas, as well as pristine beaches and hiking trails can all be found within driving distance of the province’s capital, Port Elizabeth.
The City Lodge’s 147 rooms all boast en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning, satellite TV, tea/coffee-making facilities, a desk, and a safe large enough to secure a laptop. Other conveniences found here include a pool, gym, same-day laundry facility, 24-hr vending machines, Wi-Fi, and 24-hr reception. Walk-in rates are available while rooms with additional sleeper-sofas and those that are universally accessible can be offered on request.
- Beachfront lodge close to Port Elizabeth’s Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment World and Bayworld Oceanarium and Museum
- Easy access from the city’s airport with airport transfers available on request
- Affordable with all creature comforts and amenities on offer
- Superb stopover while exploring the golf courses and game reserves found in the area
- 24-hr reception and walk-in rates available