The Indian Ocean never fails to soothe, and neither will your stay at Brookes Hill Suites—with panoramic sea views right outside your window. Nicknamed ‘The Friendly City’, Port Elizabeth wins again with Brookes Hill, creating friendships with leisure and business travellers alike.
The hotel lies adjacent to Port Elizabeth’s most popular beach, ensuring many hours of excitement surfing, sailing, boating, and swimming. A beautiful saltwater swimming pool is also available at the hotel, surrounded by lush gardens. A children’s playground is nearby, and sport facilities such as squash and tennis courts, mini-golf, and a games room are extra attractions for the energetic. Enjoy a scenic drive in the city and the sightseeing it has on offer.
Rooms are tranquil and elevated away from the rush of traffic, with over 100 self-catering units—a melange of studios, twin beds, queen beds, and one or two bedroom/bathroom suites. The Albatros room is available for meetings and functions for up to 50 guests. Delight in an English breakfast buffet and à la carte evening at Butler’s restaurant, or grab a cocktail at the bar—you deserve it.
- Panoramic Indian Ocean views near Port Elizabeth’s most popular beach
- Over 100 self-catering suites to choose from
- Refreshing saltwater pool enclosed by green gardens, and many outdoor sport facilities
- Butler’s restaurant and bar serving buffets, à la carte menus, and frosty cocktails
- The Albatros rooms caters for meetings and functions for up to 50 guests