White, fresh tones permeate throughout the artfully-decorated house while multiple French doors open on to an undercover verandah, refreshing pool, and manicured garden. Kenton-on-Sea’s Oyster Shack is your indisputable home away from home, offering luxury self-catering in one of South Africa’s most idyllic holiday destinations.
Kenton-on-Sea is sprawled across and between the Kariega and Bushman’s Rivers along the Eastern Cape coastline. The town is a hub for outdoor adventures such as golfing, mountain-biking, snorkelling, kite-surfing, swimming, and boating. It is also conveniently close to the beginning of the Garden Route and Grahamstown, home to the annual National Arts Festival, as well as within driving distance of several Big 5 game reserves.
With 4 bedrooms that can sleep up to 8 people, the Oyster Shack is the perfect venue to host family get-togethers and a getaway with friends. The beach house has Wi-Fi, three flat screen TVs, a fully-equipped kitchen, and fireplace. Added luxuries include a water cooler, jungle gym, high chair and cot on request, as well as a cooler box, beach chairs, and an umbrella for those lazy days in the sun.
- Luxury self-catering beach house mere minutes from the beach and river
- Comfortably accommodates 8 people in 4 bedrooms
- Has a swimming pool, three flat screen TVs, al fresco dining facilities, fully-equipped kitchen, washing machine & tumble-dryer, beach chairs, beach cooler, and umbrella
- Family friendly with on-site jungle gym, and a high chair and cot on request
- Close to Big 5 game reserves, the Garden Route, and Grahamstown