Long seen as the gateway to South Africa’s scenically astounding Wild Coast, the city of East London is the perfect entry point into the region. With a domestic airport, game reserves, and a sprawling coastline nearby, the only other concern visitors will have about East London is knowing where to stay. The answer? Quarry Lake Inn.
A morning stop by Hemingways Mall will satiate any shopaholic’s urges while history buffs may want to take a stroll past the East London Museum. Visitors are spoiled for choice when it comes to wildlife-viewing with attractions such as Mpongo Park Private Game Reserve, East London Aquarium, and Apex Predators Snake Park all within easy driving distance.
Centrally located near swimming beaches and golf courses in a sleepy suburb of East London, guests at Quarry Lake Inn will have the city at their fingertips. 16 en-suite bedrooms equipped with private entrances, microwaves, and stocked bar fridges open on to balconies or gardens overlooking the sleeping pool or lake. Enjoy sundowners on the patio, or wind down in the gym and sauna.
- East London is the gateway to the Wild Coast
- Quarry Lake Inn is centrally located, has conference facilities, and is wheelchair friendly
- B&B arrangements can be made while other facilities include a swimming pool, sauna, and gym
- Tranquil and natural surroundings in a quiet suburb
- Nearby game reserves and museums