Within the ecological rich and malaria-free Lalibela Game Reserve, Lalibela Lentaba Safari Lodge welcomes you to encounter exceptional diversity of wildlife and enjoy your stay at their well-appointed lodge. Prominently set on a hill, the reserve’s 10,500 hectares unfold across the valley with a waterhole nearby. Conveniently located just an hour from Port Elizabeth en route to Grahamstown along the N2, this reserve is exclusive to its guests.
The Lalibela Game Reserve supports five ecosystems and is home to the Big 5, cheetah, hippo, hyena and many more species, large and small. Embark on twice daily game drives in the morning and evening, during the times the wildlife is most active. And at the lodge game-viewing continues, whether from the poolside loungers, your chalet’s secluded private viewing deck, or while enjoying an al fresco dinner in the outdoor boma overlooking a waterhole spotlit after dark.
The rustic African decor, adorned with geometric patterns and warm wooden finishes completes the elegance of the lodge, which offers private and peaceful vistas of valleys from five Classic chalets and five Luxury chalets. Two viewing decks, an indoor and outdoor lounge provide plenty of places to unwind and socialise during the day while African decor and three fireplaces add warmth to the whole affair.
- Located on the N2 between Port Elizabeth and Grahamstown makes for easy access
- Road transfers can be arranged from Port Elizabeth Airport and Hotels at additional cost
- Diverse habitat including the Big 5 and a variety of plains game and smaller species
- The chalets are well spaced providing intimacy
- No public roads running through the park ensures a more authentic safari experience