Found in a remote part of the 10,000ha Kariega Game Reserve, the exclusive-use Homestead promises all the luxuries and conveniences of home alongside an unparalleled safari experience combining wilderness, valleys, rivers, and ocean. This Big 5 destination can be found mere minutes from the seaside holiday town of Kenton-on-Sea and little over an hour from Port Elizabeth and its airport.
This stretch of land and sea in The Eastern Cape is fondly known as the Sunshine Coast and the historic centre of the province. Needless to say there’s plenty to do from lazy beach days and visits to monuments and memorials, to revelling in the silence and peace of the reserves found in the area.
The 7-bedroom Homestead can accommodate up to 14 people who are cared for by their hosts, personal chef, and game ranger. When not enjoying game drives, beach trips, fishing trips along the river, bush walks, and lazy canoeing excursions, relax at the fireplace, poolside, or outdoor boma. This family-friendly home also boasts a playroom for children, making this a superb choice for families and groups travelling together.
- Onsite amenities range from a swimming pool and bar to a playroom for kids and outdoor boma
- Exclusive-use home with personal hosts, a chef, and game ranger
- Home to the Big 5 and other African greats such as hippo, hyena, and jackal
- Spa treatments in the comfort of the Homestead
- Under 1h30 from PE airport and 10min from the seaside holiday town of Kenton-on-Sea