Located on the banks of the Bushman’s River visitors will find HillsNek Safari Camp, in a secluded corner of the Amakhala Game Reserve. This elegant, family-run lodge offers uninterrupted views of the bushveld coupled with exceptional safari experiences - all without sacrificing luxury.
The Bushman’s River lazily winds its way through the reserve, sustaining the myriad of wildlife who call the area home. Early-morning and evening game drives shed light on the animals’ behaviour, and guests will come face-to-face with zebra, rhino, giraffe, lion, and elephants. Birdwatchers will be spoiled for choice thanks to the impressive 250 different bird species that inhabit the reserve.
HillsNek has 4 Luxury Safari Tents, and one specifically suited for families. They are elevated on wooden decks that link to the main lodge through a maze of walkways. All tents are complete with an en suite bathroom that leads to a romantic outdoor shower. Watch the African landscape unfold before you from the comfort of your king-size bed, or while soaking in the deep bubble bath.
- Located in the Amakhala Game Reserve
- Twice-daily game drives show off the reserve’s zebra, rhino, giraffe, lion, and elephant population
- Birdwatchers are spoiled for choice with over 250 different bird species inhabiting the reserve
- 4 Luxury Safari Tents are elevated and connected by wooden walkways to the main lodge
- Each tent has an en-suite bathroom, outdoor shower, and uninterrupted views of the landscape