Against the backdrop of the Zuurberg Mountains and promising all-encompassing views of the Nyathi concession in Addo Elephant National Park, Long Hope Villa is an exclusive retreat for families and small groups of friends in one of the most revered wildlife-viewing destinations in the country—home to the Big 5, over 300 bird species, and a host of other wildlife.
Founded in 1931, Addo now extends across 180,000ha of land reaching as far as the ocean and making this the only park in the world to have Africa’s ‘Big 7’—elephant, rhinoceros, lion, buffalo, leopard, whale, and great white shark. Addo’s semi-arid to arid climate has encouraged a vast variety of fauna and flora to flourish in the park.
Long Hope Villa finds home in a lovingly-restored farmhouse. The villa’s 3 en-suite bedrooms can accommodate up to 6 guests who are taken care of by a personal chef and guide. Dine al fresco on the verandah, or clink glasses on the viewing deck as the sun goes down after a day spent being pampered, taking photos, wine-tasting, and on birding and wildlife safaris.
- Exclusive-use villa in Addo Elephant Park with a personal chef and guide
- Added luxuries include a private pool, walk-in closet, percale linen, a sunset deck, and satellite TV
- Family-friendly with mobile playrooms, a mini-rangers programme, baking with the chef, kiddies spa treatments, and a babysitting service
- Activities include birding, game-viewing, photography, wine-tasting, and spa treatments
- Only 30min from Port Elizabeth International Airport