Sprawled across the base of an ancient volcano and inspired by a mythical lost African kingdom, The Palace of the Lost City transports patrons to a world steeped in legend. Located on the highest ground in the iconic Sun City resort, the palace and its Maze, Valley of Waves, and endless array of other attractions are sure to keep families, honeymooners, and friends entertained.
The Palace is encompassed by manicured gardens and lush forest punctuated by walkways lined with sculptures, babbling streams, and tumbling waterfalls. These walkways will bring visitors to the Lost City Golf Course, the Maze of the Lost City, and the Valley of Waves waterpark – home to attractions such as the Temple of Courage, Lazy River, and Royal Bath Swimming Pool.
Guests at the Palace can choose to stay in a Luxury Twin Room, Superior Luxury Room, Superior Suite, Royal Suite, Junior Suite, Kings Suit, and African Suite. Bordering on the Pilanesberg National Park, guests can also enjoy a Big 5 safari, hot-air balloon over the bushveld, spend an afternoon at the Royal Salon Health Spa, and dine at the decadent Plume Restaurant.
- An array of accommodation options in an otherworldly setting
- Two world-class golf courses, a waterpark, and one of the largest mazes in the southern hemisphere
- Borders a Big 5 reserve, giving guests the option of a safari
- 2 hour’s drive from Johannesburg with private shuttles available
- Visitors can pre-arrange to land at the neighbouring airstrip in Pilanesberg National Park