The elegant Morukuru Farm House is sprawled across a 100 hectare fenced-in area in the prolific Madikwe Game Reserve, near the border of Botswana. Designed by an esteemed local designer and adorned with local artwork, this bright and airy home promises a bespoke Big 5 safari holiday thanks to the house’s personal butler, chef, game vehicle, and ranger.
Venture past your protective fence in search of the reserve’s Big 5 and a plethora of other wildlife. Enjoy a leisurely lunch from a hide overlooking a busy waterhole, take an afternoon walk through the acacia woodland on a birding safari, and tap your foot to tribal drumming and dancing performances while you dine al fresco under the African night sky.
The 5-bedroom en suite farm house is a short walk from the reserve’s perennial Groot Marico River, and is surrounded by manicured lawns and a heated outdoor swimming pool. When not exploring the reserve, relax in the library, by the fireplace, or in your outdoor bathtub overlooking the reserve. Friends and family can gather in the bar, dining room, or outdoor lounge.
- Family-friendly environment in a Big 5 game reserve protected by 100 hectares of fence
- Suites are identically furnished, ensuring quality and elegance across the board
- Personal butler, chef, nanny, game-viewing vehicle, and game ranger
- Spa treatments, fishing safaris, and water sports at a nearby dam are on offer
- The house has Wi-Fi, air conditioning, indoor and outdoor showers, large bedrooms, outdoor dining, outdoor bath, pool, fireplace, and a bar