An intimate four-suite scene is what you’ll settle into at Madikwe Kopano Lodge in Madikwe Game Reserve. Guests are treated to exclusive comforts as well as authentic Big 5 wildlife encounters on morning and evening game drives across the reserve. A truly South African safari adventure awaits laced with idyllic accommodation and modern-day luxuries.
Madikwe Game Reserve is sitauted in South Africa’s North West province, brushing against Botswana's border. The magnificent benefit of this reserve is its malaria-free status that doesn’t compromise on its thriving diversity of wildlife including over 350 bird species. Professional game rangers take guests on game drives and bush walks and at the same time educate those interested in the fauna and flora of the land and sky.
This authentic safari experience is only enhanced by the guest’s feeling of blissful isolation thanks to Madikwe Kopano Lodge’s limited guest number. All four suites boast private plunge pools, en-suite bathrooms, private decks, and wood-burning fireplaces that are utterly irresistible on chilly evenings in the bush. There is also an open plan lounge and dining area for guests to enjoy.
- Madikwe Kopano Lodge is in the malaria-free Madikwe Game Reserve
- There are only four suites offering guests a truly intimate atmosphere
- Daily charter flights between Johannesburg and Madikwe are available
- Every suite boasts a private plunge pool, wood-burning fireplace, and private deck
- Activities include game drives, bush walks, birdwatching, meals in the bush, as well as astronomy and wildlife lectures