Madikwe Hills Private Game Lodge is the ideal place to stay for those looking for both an exciting game-viewing experience and a serene getaway from city life. Located in the middle of the malaria-free Madikwe Game Reserve, Madikwe Hills bears witness to more animal traffic than any other lodge in the reserve. This allows guests to simply kick back and watch as animals of all shapes and sizes pass by the camp.
For a more hands-on experience, morning and afternoon game drives traverse the reserve in search of the Big 5 and other magnificent beasts such as cheetah, kudu, giraffe and the elusive African wild dog. Bird lovers will find plenty of fun with over 300 resident and migratory bird species recorded in the area.
Up to 24 guests can be accommodated in 10 Luxury Suites. Every suite is uniquely decorated offering something slightly different from the rest. Positioned to ensure complete privacy, each suite features a cosy living room space with an open fireplace, giant four-poster bed, en suite bathroom with a spacious tub, and its very own sun deck and plunge pool.
- Located in the middle of the malaria-free Madikwe Game Reserve
- Frequent animal sightings are commonplace, even from the comfort of your sun deck
- Exciting wildlife safaris – from the Big 5 to countless bird species, there is plenty to see
- Opulent suites with lots of privacy and great amenities and features
- Exceptional Honeymoon Suite with secluded outdoor bath for intimate outdoor soaks