Madikwe Dithaba Lodge is praised for its exceptional views stretching far and wide over Madikwe Game Reserve’s mesmerising plains. From its elevated position, these African scenes are more scintillating than ever while the combination of diverse wildlife, a malaria-free reserve, and a family-friendly lodge make a safari here ideal for young and old alike.
Big 5 wildlife encounters are in store for those visiting this 76,000ha reserve. They are best experienced from the comfort of a 4X4 game-viewing vehicle or on an intrepid bush walk led by an expert guide. Other activities include birdwatching, community village tours, and perhaps even a treatment or two at the spa. The onsite ecology house invites guests to learn about astronomy.
There are only four suites at the lodge, which ensures the highest standard of treatment in this naturally serene environment. All suites boast their very own private plunge pool, wood-burning fireplace, and private deck. Bush breakfasts and dinners are regular occurrences and sure to be one of the most memorable dinner dates to date—particularly if an elephant joins you for dessert!
- Within the wildlife-rich, 76,000ha Madikwe Game Reserve
- Activities include game drives, bush walks, village tours, and birdwatching excursions
- Every suite has a private plunge pool, wood-burning fireplace, and private deck
- Only four suites accommodating eight guests
- Madikwe Game Reserve is in a malaria-free area
- Children of all ages welcome if the lodge is booked exclusively