A Big 5 safari in one of South Africa’s premiere game reserves sounds like the dream, right? Not anymore. Guests at the five-star Little Madikwe Hills can enjoy all that the magnificent Madikwe Game Reserve has to offer – with the added luxury of their own personal chef, game-viewing vehicle, game ranger, and butler.
Guests at Little Madikwe Hills will enjoy twice-daily game drives across the reserve in search of wildlife. Enjoy a steaming cup of coffee and biscuits on your morning game drive and canapes and sundowners on your evening game drive. Aside from the Big 5, try spot some of the 300 bird or 66 mammal species that roam freely across the reserve.
Little Madikwe Hills has 2-bedrooms and can accommodate 4 to 5 guests, although two neighbouring suites can turn this into a reunion for 8. Select a book from the villa’s library and enjoy it by the pool overlooking the bush. Allow your chef to prepare locally inspired cuisine in the gourmet kitchen while you lounge around the fireplace or watch the sun go down from your private deck or boma.
- 75,000ha reserve that is home to the Big 5, over 300 bird species, and 66 mammal species
- Personal child-minder on hand
- Enjoy the villa’s pool, game-viewing deck, library, and CD and board game collection
- The villa is under 5 hours away from Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Guests can make use of the lodge’s landing strip. Flights form OR Tambo take some 50 minutes to reach Madikwe