Jaci's Tree Lodge in the splendid Madikwe Game Reserve contains all the ingredients necessary for a bush escape of premier luxury and excitement. At Jaci’s, African safaris and wilderness adventures are tailored to your preference, allowing utmost enjoyment for friends, honeymooners, and the whole family.
Attention to detail is immediately apparent at Jaci’s, as you are welcomed into this opulent environment with excellent service and endless appeal. The area’s unique typography and wilderness guarantees incredible wildlife and bird diversity. Bush walks, birding, game drives, photographic safaris, and bush dining brings you closer to the Big 5, as well as many endangered species in this malaria-free reserve.
The Tree Lodge offers 8 thatched tree houses built on stilts on the edge of the Marico River. These cabins float high in the tree canopy, standing sturdy in African rosewood, with a stone bath and private outdoor shower from which you can enjoy serene views. Delectable meals are simply a suspended walkway away from your room to the main dining area. A safari hide provides waterhole game-viewing, and a swimming pool beckons for rest and refreshment.
- Prime malaria-free safari reserve with a combination of Big 5 and endangered wildlife species
- 8 thatched tree houses on wooden stilts with stone bath and outdoor shower
- Bush walks, game drives, photographic safaris, and bush dining to experience thrilling game
- Safari hide provides superior game-viewing over the nearby waterhole
- Refreshing swimming pool and delightful meals in the main dining area