Admire the immaculate surroundings of the Limpopo province in South Africa with the comforts of Camp Ndlovu. Exquisite suites are situated in the heart of the Welgevonden Game Reserve, boasting 35,000ha of breath taking scenery. The reserve is home to the Big 5 and one of the largest populations of white rhino, showcased against the wild backdrop of river ravines and lush mountains.
Enjoy unique Big 5 experiences with open vehicle game drives through the reserve as well as safari walks with knowledgable guides. Explore the African bush with a more personal experience or relax and wind down at the camp with its luxurious amenities.
Camp Ndlovu has created opulent spaces to put you at ease while on your African adventure. The suites sleep two people, each with a private plunge pool, Nespresso machine, complimentary minibar, outdoor shower and bath as well as a comfortable lounge with a fireplace. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served throughout the day, and menus offer a wide selection of exquisite cuisine.
- Suites have private plunge pools and lounges with fireplaces
- Ban on private vehicles in the reserve providing exclusive wildlife viewing for guests
- Welgevonden Game Reserve is home to one of the largest populations of white rhino
- Experience the Big 5 in a malaria-free area
- Gym facilities are provided at the camp