Fairmont Zimbali Resort is located inside the exclusive Zimbali Coastal Estate, set among pristine shoreline and rolling hills. A tranquil retreat, the resort allows guests to immerse themselves in Africa’s culture while providing attentive service and stylish comfort.
Guests are spoiled for choice when it comes to dining at Zimbali from the Asian Fusion seafood at OSA and Mexican delights at Ayoba to Coral Tree’s themed dinner buffets and Dalchini’s afternoon teas. Guests can increase their heart rate at the Health Club, or unwind with a massage at the Willow Stream Spa. The little ones will find endless entertainment at the Y-Universe Kids Club, leaving parents free to spend their time as they please – perhaps with a round of golf?
The resort collectively has 154 Rooms and Suites, including the Presidential and Penthouse Suites, and 18 Fairmont Heritage Place Villas. Stone, wood, and earthy tones inspire the décor, seamlessly blending in with the resort’s surroundings. Each room and suite have oversized verandas that boast dazzling views of the Indian Ocean, making it an ideal spot from which to watch the sunset with a sundowner in hand.
- Located on the exclusive Zimbali Coastal Estate
- Guests are spoiled for choice when it comes to dining with 9 different restaurants to choose from
- The Health Club offers exhilarating workouts while the Willow Steam Spa showers guest in pampering treatments
- The Y-Universe Kids Club will entertain the little ones while parents play a round of golf
- Oversized verandas provides dazzling views of the Indian Ocean