Fairmont Zimbali Lodge is located amid deserted beaches, lush coastal vegetation, and indigenous wildlife in the Zimbali Coastal Resort. A sub-tropical paradise, the lodge overlooks the dazzling Indian Ocean and provides guests with exclusive and dedicated hospitality.
The lodge features endless indulgences, all tailored to allow guests to experience true African charm without withholding luxury. Dine at any one of the nine restaurants – from Coral Tree’s themed buffets filled with delicacies to suit any palate, to OSA’s Asian Fusion cuisine. Enjoy a round of golf at the five-star golf course, or unwind at the Willow Stream Spa. Y-Universe Kids Club will entertain the kids, while you lounge by the pool.
The lodge offers 76 Rooms and Suites that come with a Victorian claw-foot bathtub, a separate shower, and terraced balcony. Guests can choose to have views of the lagoon, ocean, forest, or golf course. All suites are connected to adjoining twin-bedded rooms and come complete with a dining and lounge area, making this a superb option for families and friends travelling together.
- The lodge is located in the Zimbali Coastal Resort
- Dine at any one of the nine restaurants, serving a variety of cuisine to suit any palate
- Lodge features entertainment such as a five-star golf course, spa, swimming pool, and Health Club
- The lodge offers 76 Rooms and Suites
- Suites interconnect to adjoining twin-bedded rooms and come complete with a dining and lounge area