Encircled by an established garden in a quiet neighbourhood, offering cosy and welcoming four-star comfort, and found within the iSimangaliso Wetland Park (a World Heritage Site) is St Lucia Wetlands Guest House. The knowledgeable and hospitable owners will have you feeling right at home and will happily help you navigate the extensive activities available.
The word ‘iSimangaliso’ means miracle and wonder and it is certainly well applied here. Bird watchers, nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts will be in heaven. A visit to the crocodile centre which monitors South Africa’s largest breeding population, a cruise or paddle on St Lucia Lake with its many resident hippos, a beach day on the region’s golden sands, diving in the marine park, a walk through the coastal dune forests ageing some 25 000 years—this is just the tip of the iceberg!
The Guest House’s 6 En Suite Bedrooms, including a Family Unit comprising two adjoining en suite rooms, are spacious and beautifully furnished. Their comprehensive breakfast spread can be enjoyed on the terrace overlooking the pool and a range of services are offered to ensure you can focus on enjoying yourself.
- Situated within the iSimangaliso Wetland Park—South Africa’s first World Heritage Site
- Services include complimentary Wi-Fi, daily vehicle valet with excursion bookings, flight confirmation and laundry service on request
- A large swimming pool licensed bar, and guest lounge with DSTV is available
- A range of activities to choose from and natural attractions to see
- Beach towels and snorkels available for guest use