At Phinda Zuka Lodge guests are given complete freedom to create an African experience at their own pace with a welcoming staff entirely at their disposal. 4 core Cottages clustered among wooded hills studded with aloes overlook a private waterhole in the west of Kwazulu Natal’s Phinda Private Game Reserve.
The award-winning reserve is acclaimed for its conservation efforts and is home to seven distinct habitats. Explore the wildlife-strewn landscape at your own pace in a dedicated safari vehicle under the guidance of a personal ranger and discover a land teeming with a diverse wildlife population, including the Big 5. No set timetable or routine means that guests have the freedom to spend their time lounging the day away in front of the popular waterhole.
Set a good distance apart to ensure privacy, the 4 Cottages are extremely comfortable with luxurious decor and can be booked out individually or as an exclusive-use lodge. An interactive kitchen with a dedicated chef, personal butlers, and a sitting room with a fireplace add to the intimate atmosphere of the lodge.
- Guests are given the freedom to create a wildlife experience at their own pace with a friendly staff on hand
- The 4 Cottages overlook a private waterhole
- Phinda Private Game Reserve features 7 distinct habitats and is home to the Big 5
- Game-viewing takes place in a dedicated safari vehicle under the guidance of a personal ranger
- The Cottages can be booked out individually or as an exclusive-use lodge