Kwazulu Natal’s lush, subtropical climate make it a perfect destination for a beach holiday but did you know you can safari here, too? Zulu Nyala Game Lodge is nestled between the renowned Mkuze, Hluhluwe, St Lucia, and Sodwana reserves and home to a plethora of wildlife from plains game to famous residents such as cheetah, elephant and leopard.
The privately owned Zulu Nyala reserve offers guided bush walks across the teeming terrain and open-air 4X4 game drives in the morning and evening. Phinda Game Reserve and Zulu Croc Reptile Park can be found a little way out of the reserve, while other nearby activities include the St Lucia Golf Club and Emdoneni Cat Rehabilitation Centre. Guests are also encouraged to embark on cultural village visits and St Lucia boat cruises.
The lodge’s 52 air-conditioned suites are available in the following configurations: Family, Deluxe, Luxury, and Standard Twin Rooms, and the Honeymoon Suite. Onsite facilities include a tennis court, swimming pool, craft & curio shop, bar, reading lounge, games room, and dining room. Spa treatments are also available.
- Privately-owned game lodge near to Phinda, Sodwana, Mkuze, and Hluhluwe
- Wildlife on the reserve includes giraffe, hippo, cheetah, elephant, and nyala to name a few
- 52 Suits available in a variety of configurations
- Onsite amenities include a tennis court, pool, curio shop, games room, bar, and lounge
- Activities range from guided walks & game drives to cultural village visits & boat cruises