Leopard Mountain Game Lodge welcomes you from a clifftop, with alluring views of the river winding below and the distant Lebombo Mountains—some of the best vistas in Zululand. Set within an Endangered Species Protected Area, this slice of the Zululand Rhino Reserve affords spectacular viewing of some of Africa’s rarest creatures.
The bushveld is dense and the indigenous forests are interwoven with rambling rivers—a birder’s paradise and game-spotting perfection. Guided walking safaris offer intimate Big 5 encounters, and game drives with informative guides and trackers take you right to the heart of the activity. Join your ranger for a midday waterhole lookout experience, observing animals in need of refreshment.
Peace and tranquillity are yours at Leopard Mountain, with 9 beautifully-appointed stone and thatch chalets, each with hammock and private plunge pool from which to watch vultures encircling their prey on the plains below. Take relaxation to the next level at the Africology Spa, and savour the unique flavours of the lodge’s signature cuisine and wine around a warming bonfire under the African night sky.
- Clifftop setting—some of the best views in Zululand
- 9 stone and thatch chalets with hammock and private plunge pool, and amazing views
- Guided walking safaris and game drives provide intimate Big 5 encounters
- Midday waterhole experience with your ranger to spot feeding wildlife
- Africology Spa for ultimate relaxation, and a boma area for first-class dining and wine pairing