There is so much to get excited about at Falaza Game Park. The World Heritage Site of St Lucia and the renowned Hluhluwe–iMfolozi Park are neighbours to this bosky glen, as well as the intriguing corals and dive spots of Sodwana Bay. The lodge itself offers pampering spa treatments and enthralling game viewing—Big 5 galore!
The rejuvenating Spa is hidden among indigenous foliage, offering a range of massages and traditional holistic treatments and packages—total peace in a natural haven. Once pampered, take a scenic walk through untouched Zululand bushveld or meditate on your private lookout deck. Let the Falaza Game Park team take over and escort you on excellent game viewing trips—by foot, boat, or in open 4x4 vehicles.
The bush lodge accommodates guests in 15 Luxury, twin-bedded Tents, all equipped with modern amenities while retaining true safari ambience. 7 of the tents have both indoor and outdoor bathrooms with bath and shower, and dressing rooms and private sundecks afford extra comfort. Falaza offers creative cuisine on extensive breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, enjoyed from the bar, lounge, outside boma or swimming pool.
- Set in a lush indigenous bush setting near the Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve
- 15 Luxury 4-star Tents with twin beds and private sundecks
- Rejuvenating Spa offering massages, and skin and body treatments
- Outings to St Lucia World Heritage Site and Sodwana Bay, and game-viewing by foot, boat, or open 4x4 vehicles
- Outside boma, swimming pool, bar and lounge for enjoying meals and cocktails