Travel back to an era of Victorian elegance in the company of African Pride Audacia Manor. Built in 1928 on the slopes of Durban’s Berea in Kwazulu Natal, this beautifully restored colonial mansion is the epitome of luscious living and old-world grandeur.
Audacia Manor flaunts magnificent views from its hillside residential locale overlooking the city and the warm Indian Ocean. Although removed from the urban bustle, in close proximity one will find the ICC, the famous Golden Mile beachfront, and the stadiums of Moses Mabhida, Kingsmead, and Kings Park.
You’re in for a treat in the Manor House rooms as you pace the balconies with 180-degree views of the cityscape and ocean below, while the Coach House is furnished with private courtyards, thermal spa baths, and outdoor showers. All rooms are adorned with king-sized beds and queen-styled bathrooms, as well as air-conditioning, heating, mini-bar, and television. Our business guests have the luxury of private conference rooms on the premises, and the 60-seater restaurant dishes up splendid cuisine. Indulge in ultimate relaxation with in-room massage treatments, or grab a martini from the bar, watch the sun go down from the poolside terrace.
- 10 classic chambers of spacious opulence and privacy
- Outdoor thermal spa baths and outside showers; balconies with 180-degree panoramic views
- Private, naturally-lit conference rooms are available for executive meetings on site
- In-room massage treatments and beauty therapy on offer
- Indulge in fine dining in the Ascot Dining Room, Epsom Room, or alongside the swimming pool on the Verandah