Picture this: you’re spoilt to five-star accommodation and facilities on a private game reserve where you not only have the opportunity to see the iconic Big 5 but also have the chance to explore the rich heritage and history of South Africa. Well, at Nambiti Hills Private Game Lodge this is exactly what you’ll get.
Go in search of Africa’s Big 5 on any of the Nambiti Private Game Reserve’s sunrise or sunset game drives. Guests are also able to meet and interact with the endangered cheetah, thanks to the reserve’s Kwa Cheetah conservation initiative. If you venture off the reserve, you can go exploring the Kwazulu Natal Midlands: visit the region’s historic battlefields, practice your swing at the Cathedral Peak golf course, or hop on a helicopter for a bird’s-eye view of the Drakensberg Mountains.
After a day of exploring the colour and culture of KwaZulu-Natal, spoil yourself with a treatment at the eco-friendly Zolile Spa, and top your day off with a culinary delight at the on-site restaurant. Once you’ve had your massage-and-meal fix, retreat to one of the lodge’s 8 Luxury Suites. Each suite comes with a king-size bed, private veranda, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and mini-bar. For a more romantic and private affair, check into the equally luxurious Honeymoon Suite.
- On a private game reserve, that’s home to Africa’s iconic Big 5
- Close encounters with the endangered cheetah
- A paradise for birdwatchers with 263 species of birdlife recorded here
- Fly-fishing in one of the reserve’s dams
- The eco-friendly Zolile Spa offers a range of treatments
- Opportunities to explore KwaZulu-Natal’s rich history and culture